We want to help you succeed in a tech career.
TechReady can help connect you with the skills and learning pathways into software development and cybersecurity through an accelerated process, helping you learn and gain expertise that is relevant to tech employers. We also provide opportunities that help you master the skills needed to succeed across the career spectrum and create a lifelong growth mindset.
An investment in your future
Through the Inclusive Tech Fellowship Program, our investment in an Inclusive Tech Fellow is approximately $20,000 per student. The program covers the bootcamp tuition, a living stipend, materials, events, laptop, and other support services.
- Computer science – Data structures, algorithms, Big-O space & time analysis
- Programming mastery – Object-oriented programming, asynchronous programming, recursion, regular expressions
- Back-end development – Node.js, Express, services & APIs
- Data – SQLite, PostgreSQL, ORM tools
- Tools and best practices
- Build a portfolio of apps
Software Development/Coding is offered full
- 12 weeks – weekdays 9am – 3pm
- August 2 – October 22
- Application deadline June 26, contact us for an application.